Sunday, December 4, 2011

"But I HATE to eat vegetables!!!'

When was the last time you drank a glass of FRESHLY squeezed orange juice?  I'm not talking about the juice that you buy at the grocery store in a bottle or carton.  I'm talking about the kind that you've squeezed from the fruit?  Have you ever tried  the juice of a FRESH pineapple?  I don't remember even tasting a slice of fresh pineapple until a few years ago.  I'd only eaten it from a can.  Growing up we mainly ate a diet made up of mostly processed foods. When I got married I continued the same diet because that is all I knew.  But as Maya Angelou once said, "When you know better, you do better." And that is exactly what has happened to me.  I'm DOING better!
Only about 10% of the vital nutrients are left in the food once it reaches your dinner table!!!  About 10% folks!!  The reason is because as these foods are processed they are heated at such high temperatures that most of the vitamins and minerals are killed.  (Not to mention that the food may have been sitting in the store for a few weeks as well losing more and more nutrition every day.)  It's a known fact that when vital nutrients are deficient in our bodies, THEN that is when diseases start to form in our bodies!  With people eating less and less of the foods your body needs to replenish these nutrients, namely fruits and vegetables, and eat more and more of processed foods, NO WONDER obesity, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and other chronic diseases are on the rise!!!
I know some of you are thinking, "But I hate to eat my vegetables!"  One REALLY good and tasty way to get these healing vitamins and minerals into our bodies is by juicing our fruits and vegetables. You can mix your fruits and vegetables and hardly even know you are drinking them.   But don't let those fruit and vegetable juices you buy in the stores fool you into thinking that you are getting lots of vitamins and minerals when you drink them because you are NOT.  They add lots of sugar and other harmful ingredients plus they have to heat it as well and that kills most of the nutrition out of it.  I would LOVE to teach you how to do this and share the success I've had and others that I have worked with in getting healthy and losing weight.  Please visit my website at: www.aspiringtofreedom.com to learn more of what I offer and then go to my "Contact Me" page to set up a FREE consultation with me.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this, Kelly! So many of us grew up not appreciating FRESH food and boy, what a difference it makes!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete