Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Healthy News!

Just an update on what I've been doing lately.  I've gotten my license to be a Zumba instructor and plan on starting my classes the end of next month.  I'm just waiting to hear if I've gotten permission to use a couple of buildings in my area.  VERY excited about that!  I'm looking forward to spending time with people as we get in shape together and enjoy the energy that these classes produce.  I've also enrolled and a REALLY wonderful nutrition school.  My classes start the end of next month as well.  It will take me a year to get my certification but I will be ready to take clients in about 4 months.  I'm super excited about that as well!!!!  I will be offering the whole package.  I have SOOOO many plans for the future.  My mind has just been racing.  We have a couple of buildings that we are starting to build.  One is my new office and the other is my coaching room.  I'm looking forward to having  healthy cooking classes in there.  I'd like to plan a healthy weekend retreat at possibly the resort here on beautiful "Lake Tenkiller"!  The list goes on and on but wonderful things are going to be happening in the future so "STAY TUNED"!!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Kellie. Best of luck on your new endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of your room for cooking classes...sounds heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to hear about all of your business developments. they sound absolutely wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete