Friday, February 25, 2011

How full is your cup?

"People living in scarcity see the cup half empty.
  People who are positive thinkers see the cup as half full.
  People who are living in abundance see the cup as overflowing.
  But people who are living into their greatness ARE the cup!"-   Kim George

Imagine for a minute, what would your life look like or feel like if you were living in your greatness?  What would you see or hear?  I hope that we all get to the point that we are motivated enough to at least to think about it.  Are you happy where you are in life or not?  Are you at least on the right path to your greatness?  Do you even know what your greatness is?  What my idea of greatness is may be different than yours and that is ok.  We are all individuals with different dreams.  Your expectations may or may not be higher or your greatness may take you in a whole different direction and that is wonderful!  That is what makes our world so fantastic!
Life is truly to short to "just live".  I believe with all my heart that we were born with greatness within us whether we know it or not.  We just have to discover what that greatness is and LIVE IT!  I see life so much more exciting, satisfying and fulfilling when we are living in our greatness.  When we find our greatness and are working towards it, we feel more in control of our lives.  We are MAKING life happen.  We are setting goals and looking towards the future.  We know the end results as clear as day.  The other day I had some time to just ponder while I was driving and I was thinking almost in a prayer and I was looking at my dreams.  All of the sudden I was THERE.  I clearly saw myself living my dream. I felt what it's going to feel like when I accomplish my dream and for a split second I was THERE.  I was looking back at my journey  and I felt like "I FINALLY MADE IT!!!!!"   It was the most undescribable feeling I've ever had.  I felt huge relief. I felt like the fight was finally over.  At that moment I knew I could accomplish all I wanted to accomplish! How grateful I am for that experince.  It will be a great motivator in helping me to always press forward!
My challange for you today is to define what YOUR greatness is.  What does it look like and feel like?  What do you see and hear?  Then set some goals and start your journey!  Leave a comment and let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment