Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Changing from the inside out!!

                                                       
 If you are wanting to lose weight there are 3 VERY important components that you must incorporated into your lifestyle.  Getting healthy and thin is much like using this 3 legged stool.
  •  The first leg represents:   Eating healthy meals and watching your portions. 
  • The second leg represents:  Moving your body! 
  • The third leg represents:  Getting your mind in line with your goals. 
You could probably balance in this stool with just 2 of the legs but after while you would fall.  Just like you could lose weight using just two of these components but eventually you will fall and gain the weight right back.  I've truly learned this for myself!
      For years and years I've "dieted" and have lost the same 50 pounds over and over again only to gain the weight right back!  I was missing one of the components that I have come to believe is probably the most important and that was getting my mind in line with my goals.  About 2 years ago I lost a lot of weight and I felt great!  BUT after the "newness" of losing all that weight wore off I began to feel uncomfortable with myself.  I felt like I was not living my "normal" life, almost like a hypocrite.  I felt strange in my new body.  So I began to go back to what felt "normal" to me and I went back all my bad habits where I felt comfortable.  And within a year I gained it all back and then some.  Then the vicious cycle started again.  I started feeling like a failure again.  It wasn't until this year that I FINALLY figured it out and was able to put words to what I was feeling and what happened.  I've always been successful in losing weight but I'd always put it back on.  What happened was that I lost the weight on my body but in my mind I hadn't lost the weight.  I continued living like an over weight person even though I was slim and trim. What I've learned is that our unconscious mind is where our body's control center is and if we haven't changed our thoughts, our self image, our habits, and our behaviors there FIRST then we will live in that Yo-Yo dieting cycle for as long as we can take it and then finally give up.  I would LOVE to help you learn to change your control center to be a tool that helps you to lose weight for good!  Please go to: http://www.aspiringtofreedom.com/ to learn more and contact me.  I know together we can fight your last fight with weight and find the new thinner you!                      

No comments:

Post a Comment